Pages

Sunday 12 October 2014

Give your best as much as you can !!

First is always best and if you have good energetic people with you then it will become your bestest. Here I am going to share one of my bestest experience in Tree plantation.

On Wednesday (April 2 2014) morning I got a mail from CTC group for an event of Tree plantation program. Actually I was waiting for this event for a long time. Due to some reasons I was not able to attend the previous Back to our roots events. But this time I grabbed this opportunity and registered for Back to our roots event Instantly. I got a confirmation call and mail from an organiser. As far as I know when you are selected for CTC trek/even your inbox will be overwhelmed with emails. We are suppose to start from chennai on saturday afternoon and I haven't received any mail regarding transportation till friday evening. So my over active imagination intepreted that I got rejected from this event and that would be the reason for not getting mails from an organiser. I discussed with other CTC friends who are also registered for this event and posted a query to organiser through mail. Exactly at 12.47 AM I got a mail regarding transportation :)

I got ready for this event just with 2 set of clothes, 1 litre water  bottle and 1 bedsheet. I reached shozhinganalur aloft hotel at 3.20pm on saturday (5 April 2014 ). Over there I first met Kalaiselvi and Kavitha who were also waiting for this event.  If you get permission from your parents for something that you really wanted to do then then how  that feel would be?  I hope it will you give you the pleasure and completeness. I was like Wow! when I heard that Kalaiselvi and Kavitha are great mom and daughter. I saw another energetic participant Sandiya who is already occupied front seat of Skoda while I placed my backpack in boot. We started moving once Sinthu had arrived.  The four young girls were seated behind the driver and front seat was occupied by cheerful kalaselvi. Intially we were listening to melodies and had little chat between us. On the way to Mayilam we stopped nearer to melmaruvathur and had yummy yummy kumbakonam coffee. Meanwhile Sandiya escaped and joined with the guys who were travelling in tempo van along with saplings. Now in the car there are only 4 ladies and driver got upset with that. He played a sad song from 7 aam arivu "Yemma yemma enga ponnama" :p On our next halt we had our dinner. There I shared my food(2 parrotas and 1 egg dosa) with Ponraj, Adhik and Sanjev :p  Sandiya and Sinthu exhchanged their seats and we started. But this time driver played a rock song from Aayirathil oruvan of "oh easa" with high volume based on the request of our singer Sandiya.
On the way to farm we saw one person with white light on back ground in the dark night. Since we were in the car and it was moving we couldn't able to notify whether that person has legs or not :p
With that scary feelings we all reached our farm and came to know that dare devil was our organiser Sivakumar. Once we reached house 3 people who were all came early shared their food which was brought  by us. Sinthu was over excited and explained to her friend about this event through phone. Meanwhile her food was conquered by Manoj and Aravinth. Pity sinthu was left with hungry.

After a while we all settled and started for Ayya's talk. I am not going to share the talk of Ayya here in this blog. More active person in that group was Adhik  who was listening and fired questions continoustly. You wont believe how many questions that he asked. I am still wondering where and how did he get all those questions. Skinny person with lot of questions :p Sinthu who was sitting next to Adhik got tired because of Adhik's questions and ate half dozen of bananas.
   
Yet to continue .....

No comments:

Post a Comment