Pages

Friday 13 September 2013

DON’T WAIT FOR AN OPPORTUNITY !!

I have shared here one of my experience. I have shared what I felt and my perception here. I might be wrong or might not be. But its all our perception and the way we are taking in. Lets go into the topic.

I finished all my work @ office on Thursday (28 March). Happily I came to my room and packed all my things because I am going home. Everything was set to go home. I was waiting for clock to hit 8′clock beacuse my bus timing is 10pm. I was planned to go little early. At 8pm, I started walking towards bus stop with all my luggage. Though luggage was not heavy, it was heavy to me.To reach bus stop I have to cross domlur bridge and from there have to walk for 2 mins. I stopped walking when I came to domlur bridge. I need to cross that bridge now. I couldn’t able to carry all those luggage. I was too tired to life my luggage. One person (its better to call him as an uncle) came to me and asked me "where do you want to go ?" How will you react when some one comes to you and ask some question in this unknown place Bangalore. Like others, I didn’t do anything. I replied,"I have to go to madiwala(My boarding point)". He said that I will help you. He took one handle of my bag and told me to take another handle of bag. I was shocked and I told him that ” uncle its OK. I will manage “. But he didn’t listen to me and he walked towards bus stand. He started interacting with me on all the way we walked. We reached bus stop. Still he didn’t leave me. Once I got into cab he left. I was very thankful to him.

When I stopped walking with my luggage everyone starred at me. No one helped me. Even If I see some one who is unable to carry their luggage I will also do the same. But this uncle came to me and helped me. Though it was small help I was impressed. If you are very sad and some one suddenly come to you and wipe your tears. Its all matter of wiping that is what we see it from outside. But the person who is sad can only understand the value of wiping tears.

So, many people hate to help others. Some people thinks to help others but they will search and wait for the opportunity. This message is for those people who are all waiting for an opportunity to help others. Don’t wait for an opportunity to come. You are seeing many things in this day today life. What ever we are doing right things will be helpful to others. For Example, If you walk left side on the road then it will be helpful to people who comes in car and other vehicle.

Opportunities are spread over the world. Grab the opportunity and use it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment