Pages

Friday 20 September 2013

Its all about sunday and its values :)

I am the girl who doesn’t like to do shopping, who doesn’t like to go outside on Sunday’s, who doesn’t like to spend time with friends, who wants to take rest on holidays. But on Apr 7 I realized that relaxation is not only there in sleeping and taking rest. Its also there in some other things. Let me explain more in detail about what are those some other things. You will be relaxed when you speak to your friends. Those friends are need not to be your close friends, they may be your room mates or anyone. You will feel very much relaxed when you read books. Seriously,I am not telling about technical books. Its all non technical books. you will feel relaxed and you will learn many things when you read books.You will feel relaxed when you listen to the songs and do dancing for that song. It doesn't matter whether you know dance or not. But make sure that no one is there in your room while dancing :p Those are the things which will make you to feel fresh and it will segregate all bad feelings from you.

Sunday is there for that. Be relaxed and get ready for the next week mission. Some people like me are thinking that if its Sunday, sleep till the clock hits 12pm and after that take your lunch and again go to bed for rest. They are assuming that if you take full day rest then you will feel fresh. But actual fact is you will feel more tired. I have seen many people saying that "I feel sleepy since I slept for whole day". But the truth is you are getting much more tired if you sleep for more than allocated hours. Sunday is not for sleeping. Sunday is for spending time with your family and friends.

On April 7th Sunday, I was sleeping and was enjoying with my dreams. Clock hits 11am and finally I woke up due to some noise pollution which was given by my room mate who used to wake up very early at 7am. Though I woke up, I didn't get up and I was lying on the bed. I can see my friend is getting ready to go outside. She told me that all our classmates are here in bangalore and she asked me "Are you coming for the lunch that we all are going ?" obviously My answer would be NO and I told No. Then I started continuing my sleep with my dreams. Suddenly I got a call and one of my close friend(Swetha) asked me "Are you coming now for lunch ?" I have to give one book to Swetha. So I thought that this will be the good opportunity to give book and I cant go to her home just for this book. I answered "YES". After ten minutes, I reached and meet my team( classmates). We all went to gaming. we played so many games. OMG, I was happy to the core and I asked to myself "Is that me ? Am I playing games ? Am I playing games on Sunday ?"
I was more happy than any other Sunday. I changed my mind that Sunday is not only for sleep. Its for relaxation.Relaxation is no where related to sleep all the time. If you want to be relaxed then don't sleep a lot. Enjoy your moments. Laugh at loud. Be happy. Just even a single smile will make you happy and will make others to be happy.

DONT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS SUNDAY BY SLEEPING. ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY !!


No comments:

Post a Comment